- Scope of care (1) at a hospital: assisting Patient’s daily routine such as taking a shower, helping them to a bathroom, dressing up, preparing medicine, and also supporting medical staff in accordance with standards established by the hospital (2) at home: assisting Patient’s daily routine such as taking a shower, helping them to a bathroom, dressing up, preparing medicine, ensuring that food is prepared properly for Patient as agreed, and making certain of Patient’s medical visit to a doctor.
- Carepro shall help with basic cleaning in Patient’s bedroom and bathroom to ensure a healthy environment.
- Client and Patient please kindly allow Carepro time for 3 meal breaks (Health at Home’s service fee includes Carepro’s food cost) and a permission to use kitchen appliances such as refrigerator and microwave. In case of Patient’s house is fairly far from a market where Carepro can buy an affordable food (40-50 THB/meal), we kindly ask Patient’s family to facilitate Carepro with a vehicle to go to the market.
- Working hours (1) Morning shift is 07.00-19.00 or 08.00-20.00 (round trip) (2) Night shift is 19.00-07.00 or 20.00-08.00 (round trip) (3) For live-in care service, Carepro shall prioritize the morning shift and be on standby to change pampers, flip Patient over, and assist when necessary only. Carepro cannot service Patient in every hour at night, otherwise they may not be at their best to facilitate the provision of our service to Patient in the morning.
- If Client and Patient choose Health at Home’s monthly package with no add-ons, meaning Carepro has a day-off on every Sunday, Client and Patient mutually agree that Carepro can stay at Patient’s house on Sundays for Carepro’s convenience, safety, and punctuality at work on Monday
- Carepro shall take care of Patient following instructions from a doctor and Client. If Patient is in a high-risk stage, Carepro shall notify Health at Home immediately because it is beyond their capabilities to give treatment.
- Normally, one Carepro can only take care of one Patient. Health at Home highly recommends 2 Carepros to Patient with severe conditions, for example, extreme obesity, Alzheimer's disease, insomnia, a person who needs suction all night, or a person with bladder disorder. Health at Home takes great consideration in Carepro’s safety and wellbeing, we may need to make adjustments or cancel the service if the case is deemed over complicated for Carepro.
- Activities in the following order are out of Carepro’s realm of expertise and hence need a registered nurse to operate for Patient’s safety (1) changing a feeding tube (2) inserting a urine tube (3) wound dressing stage 4 (4) dialysis (5) blood drawing (6) intravenous injection (IV)
- In general, Carepro shall help Patient with walking. They cannot lift Patient entirely own their own due to high risk and potential danger to Patient. If Client needs Patient to be lifted, we advise at least one person to assist Carepro in carrying out the task.
- Client and Patient please kindly inform Health at Home at once if scope of work is altered while the service is being performed because Carepro’s skills may not fit the requirements and consequently affect the quality of work. If there are duties assigned to Carepro outside of their responsibilities, Carepro has the right to refuse and notify Health at Home to change a caregiver or cancel the service.
- Health at Home shall not be held accountable to damages occur between Client or Patient and Carepro when both parties enter negotiations without undergoing Health at Home’s booking and payment system.
- If Client or Patient verbally or physically harms Carepro, Health at Home reserves the right to promptly cancel the service without any notice and assists Carepro in filing a lawsuit.
- For property loss or damage, Client or Patient can directly report to local police. If Carepro is proven guilty, Health at Home shall be responsible for all damage that actually occurs but no more than 20,000 baht.
- Health at Home reserves the right to revoke or terminate the service after careful consideration is made if deemed appropriate without permission from Client or Patient.
- Client and Patient mutually agree that Health at Home is an intermediary in recruiting, filtering, and supplying Carepro only. We shall not be responsible to any damage happens from Carepro’s duties regardless of whether the act is intentional or unintentional.
- Client and Patient mutually agree that Health at Home is an intermediary in finding a suitable Carepro for Client through Health at Home’s application only. Carepro’s act or behavior while working is unassociated to Health at Home.
- Health at Home and Carepro shall not be responsible for all damage if Client and Patient breach an agreement.
- Carepro’s service fee includes (1) transportation fees for when Carepro first arrives and after Carepro finishes the job if Carepro lives with Patient (2) roundtrip transportation fee for Carepro who works day shift or night shift (3) 3-meal fee
- Carepro’s service fee excludes (1) transportation fee for personal errands such as leaving to buy medicine or food for Patient or taking Patient to do physiotherapy or visiting a doctor at a hospital (2) Patient’s spending such as snacks, tea, or coffee.
- Client and Patient mutually agree that 2C2P (Thailand) Company Limited is an online payment provider for Health at Home.
- If Client makes payment via credit/debit card, Client and Patient mutually agree that Health at Home is not involved in collecting Client’s personal data needed to successfully make payment. Client’s personal data shall be stored and protected via encryption in accordance with 2C2P’s personal data protection policy. 2C2P shall not access or disclose Client’s personal data without permission.
- If Client makes payment via a recurring payment service, Client grants access to 2C2P to use necessary data for future billing until Client informs Health at Home of the cancellation.
- Conditions to cancel before the service begins (1) if Client informs Health at Home more than 48 hours before the service begins, we allow for a full refund. (2) If Client informs Health at Home less than 48 hours before the service begins, we allow only 50% of paid service fee.
- Conditions to cancel while the service is being performed, (1) if Carepro is unfit for Client and Patient’s needs, Health at Home shall make the utmost effort to find Carepro that fits Client’s requirements. If Health at Home is unable to find a Carepro within 3 days, we shall proceed to fully refund Client based upon a number of days that have yet to be fulfilled (2) if Patient unexpectedly passes away, we shall proceed to fully refund Client based upon a number of days that have yet to be fulfilled.
- Condition to temporarily suspend the service, If patient is admitted to ICU/CCU, you can request to temporarily suspend the service for an unlimited period of time or until the patient passes away. You can notify our staff to continue the service at any time.
- In any cases that we offer a refund, there shall be a 10% service charge.
- Health at Home grants a refund privilege for monthly package only. Daily package and ICU/CCU admission case are not eligible for a refund.
- Client and Patient mutually agree that Health at Home is responsible for ensuring process adherence is established (1) Client makes a booking through the system (2) system delivers a job to Carepro (3) Carepro accepts a job (4) Client makes a payment (5) Carepro delivers a service to Client.
Health at Home values and respects Client and Patient’s privacy and wants to be accountable as well as transparent in the way that we collect and use your personal information. We comply with Personal Data Protection Act, B.E. 2562 (2019) and any laws and regulations in relation to the Act.
Objectives for data collection and information usage:
- Health at Home shall use Client and Patient’s personal data only when necessary as listed in the following orders (1) for user identification (2) for contact, appointment, news delivery, offering assistance, or informing Client and Patient of amendments of terms and conditions (3) for a more convenient, faster, and effective online and offline service delivery (4) for responding to Client’s need in providing services and information (5) for coordinating and transferring data to related third parties such as Carepro so that they can fulfill their duties efficiently and appropriately to the provision of the service, and for hospitals so that Patient can be transferred quickly (6) for data analyses concerning service usage in order to gain a better understanding of customers so that Health at Home can improve the service and give Client the best care (7) for managing and overseeing activities if Client and Patient participate in sales promotions or marketing campaigns (8) for other purposes that support aforementioned objectives accepted by Client and Patient (9) for other acts or practices that are required or authorised by or under law to store or disclose personal data without consent from Client and Patient
Once Client and Patient register to use the application, link with company’s service, associate with company through social media, or take part in a survey, Client and Patient’ personal data shall be used in agreement with aforementioned objectives which Health at Home has collected from Client and Patient.
When you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on our application, we may collect the following information from you:
- Identification details such as gender, date of birth, picture, ID number or other issued identification information that verifies service receiver
- Payment details such as bank account or credit/debit card information
- Contact details such as home address, email, and phone number
- Service requirement details from Client and Patient such as needs, doctor appointments, or usage history
- Health information such as weight, height, medical records, underlying diseases, medication histories, physical and mental reports, and lab results
- Feedback and other details that Client and Patient willingly give to Health at Home
Health at Home shall not store Client and Patient’s sensitive personal data such as nationality, religion and beliefs, criminal records unless Client and Patient grant permission or it is in compliance with laws and regulations
Data Collection from Detection Technologies
- Statistic information such as number of Client and Patient or usage of Health at Home application
- Technical information such as application usage which includes IP Address/Mac Address, Device ID, Cookies ID, Web Beacon, Pixel Tag, SDK, Device ID, SSO, Application Logging, Browsing History, Log. Further information concerning application usage, length of use, and other technical data from using the platform and operating system shall also be collected.
- Conversational data during service usage or conversations with Health at Home’s staff on application such as texts and pictures
Data from Client and Patient or Third parties
- Health at Home may use LINE’s Software Development Kit (SDK) for data collection which Client and Patient allow public disclosure such as user ID or picture url. We may also gather other technical information such as operating system and versions of operating system which we deem necessary in a technical error correction. Health at Home shall only collect these data to improve customer experience.
Health at Home may collect additional health data from Client, Patient, and Carepro in the past, present, and future for the benefits of giving the best care to Patient such as Patient’s general symptoms and health records, and family’s health records.
Health at Home only allows authorized personnel to have access to Client and Patient’s personal data. The confidential details shall be accessed only when they are required. Staff shall strictly abide by and comply with these policies.
Process and connection of data to third-party sites:
- Health at Home shall not disclose Client and Patient’s personal details without consent or out of Personal Data Protection laws. In order to fulfill the provision of the service, Health at Home may transfer, forward, and/or disclose some necessary part of Client and Patient’s personal details to LINE which has strong standards in Data Protection measures. Client and Patient may read more about LINE’s privacy policies at https://line.me/en/terms/policy/
Personal Data collection and Security:
- Your personal data shall be stored as long as necessary for aforementioned purposes or legal proceedings.
- Health at Home shall take appropriate technical and security measures to safeguard the personal information that Client and Patient provide to us.
Nevertheless, Client and Patient please note that personal data stored by third-party sites may have different technical and security measures from Health at Home to protect personal information. We cannot be responsible for personal information that third parties may collect, store and use through their websites.
When you visit our website, we may place cookies on your device to better understand you and optimize our website experience. The table below lists the cookies that we use.
You can manage cookie preferences by contacting us via email firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.